Personal Data Protection Notice
DSwiss Sdn Bhd (“DSWISS”) values your privacy and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) describes how DSwiss Sdn Bhd (“DSWISS”) collections, handles and uses your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
“Personal Data” means information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, bank account information or any other information that might identify you.
By using the DSWISS website http://www.dswissbeauty.com.my/ (“Website”) or otherwise interacting with DSWISS’s services, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by DSWISS and all our suppliers, advertising and promotional partners, and other service providers.
The personal data we collect
Personal Data provided by you. From the point of using the DSWISS website http://www.dswissbeauty.com.my/ (“Website”), we will collect and process your personal data. This includes particulars you disclose in our application form or at the DSWISS website http://www.dswissbeauty.com.my (“Website”).
Personal Data collected by us. In addition to Personal Data you provide to DSWISS directly, personal data may be collected from time to time from a variety of sources, including without limitation, from the cookies used by our Website.
[Cookies are a text file placed into the memory of your computer that may enable DSWISS to identify you and collect information such as the date and time of access, the URL of other webpages being or previously accessed by your browser, during your visit to our Website. Registration for and use of a DSWISS account will require cookies to be enabled for account authentication purposes.]
What we use your personal data for
DSWISS only uses and processes your Personal Data for purposes relating to DSWISS’s services and for the other business activities of DSWISS including without limitation:
- To assess and process your request for our products and services;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Save as set out below, DSWISS does not sell or rent, and does not otherwise share your Personal Data with any third party.
DSWISS engages other companies, service providers and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf and to administer and give effect to commercial transactions via http://www.dswissbeauty.com.my/ (“Website”). Consequently, DSWISS may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Entities within the Exabytes Group of Companies;
- Our business partners (e.g. information technology service providers, insurance providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit card payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
Your rights to Access and Correction
You can request to see your Personal Data and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate, you can request that DSWISS update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
Withdrawing or Limiting Consent
If you choose not to furnish any mandatory Personal Data requested or wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your Personal Data, you agree that DSWISS may be unable to process your Personal Data, and any corresponding services may be curtailed. When you do so, you acknowledge that DSWISS will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
DSWISS reserves the right to modify, update or amend this Notice from time to time. By continuing to communicate with DSWISS or using DSWISS’s services, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments. The current version will always be made available at http://www.dswissbeauty.com.my/